The 4th of July is coming soon, and with it so are the Internet sales! It’s an annual phenomenon and the perfect celebration of financial freedom. Like always, things will sell out fast. Within hours certain products will run out of stock. Now, with the advent of crypto-currencies, particularly Etherium, there’s been unpredictable jumps in pricing. Because the process of ‘mining’ (i.e. programs that automatically harvest) these digital currencies is reliant on GPU and processing power, prices for these products have become attached to the prices of the currencies. Since the price of Etherium recently skyrocketed, so too have we seen a jump in the pricing of certain electronics. Luckily, this hasn’t tarnished the prices of monitors nearly as much. Here are some of the best deals on monitors we’ve spotted:
Deals From Amazon:
1. BenQ RL2455 Gaming Monitor – LED 1080p — From $399 to $219!
2. HP 27er 27-in IPS Monitor — From $249.99 to $195.79!
3. Dell S2415H 24-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor — 23% Off!
4. Dell Ultra HD 4k Monitor P2715Q — 26% Off!
5. Dell Computer Ultrasharp U2415 — 39% Off!
6. LG 34UC79G-B 34-Inch 21:9 Curved UltraWide Monitor — 17% Off!
7. Dell U2417H UltraSharp 24” Monitor — 30% Off!
1. Asus VE248H Monitor — From $249.99 to $144.99!
2. LG 34UM64-P Monitor — 10% Off!
3. Acer Predator XB271HU Monitor — 13% Off!
4. LG 29UB55-B Monitor — 17%Off!
5. Acer G7 Series G257HU Monitor — 18% Off!
6. Acer K2 Series K242HQL Monitor — 15% Off!
7. AOC U2879VF 28″ Monitor — 17 % Off until 06/28!
This list will be updated until the sales end, so remember to check back here for more great deals!