Prime Day is an exercise in luck. Deals come and go quickly. Here are 4 gaming monitor deals available today only. UPDATED 7-12-17
- [GONE] Samsung 4K Monitor for $250. Usually around $500, you now have a chance at cheap 4K monitor on Prime Day. Check latest price here.
- [GONE] LG 29UM68-P – Entry Level Ultra-Wide IPS Gaming Monitor. Available for less than $200, it is usually $300
- [GONE] Samsung CF391 Series Curved 32-Inch FHD Monitor. Available for a 30% discount today.
- [GONE] LG 34UC79G-B – A curved ultrawide 30% off.
- [Sold out] Acer KG241Q – A 24″ Freesync full HD monitor. 30% off at around $100. Not our favorite.
- [Still on] Philips BDM3270QP – Professional VA Monitor for only $399.99 [Still on]
- [GONE] LG 24UD58-B – Extra Crisp24″ 4K Monitor with FreeSync
- [Sale over] ViewSonic VA2759-SMH – $150 27-Inch Monitor for Everyday tasks
- [Still on] Razer Blade Stealth 12.5″ 4K Touchscreen Ultrabook. Okay if you were going to buy this 4K i7 laptop, you’re probably not going to rush to buy today. But it’s 20% off. [Still on]
- [GONE] All Amazon Basics cables are discounted today.
Prime itself is a big benefit for gamers.